Online Member Portal Now Available
FPC Connects is First Presbyterian’s web-based community that enables our members to:
- Search for members by name
- Sign up for classes & events
- Make donations
- Find service opportunities
- Maintain your contact information
- Join and communicate with your various groups
- View your giving history
- Access the online directory
Everyone is encouraged to obtain a user name and password so that you can participate fully in the FPC Community
To Obtain a User Name & Password:
- Click on the link for FPC Connects
- You will see the screen below. As a first-time user, you must click on Need a login? Click here.
- You will now see this screen:
- Enter the email address that is on file at the church, first name and last name. Click Find me.
- The information that you provide MUST match the church database. If the system cannot locate your record, call the church office (919-821-5750) or email the Site Administrators as directed on the screen.
- Once the system locates you, it will send you an email containing your username and password for logging in to FPC Connects. User names are not case sensitive, but passwords are. The email contains a link to FPC Connects. Follow that link and enter your username and password in the fields provided. HINT: It is helpful to copy and paste the password into the sign-in site.
- After logging in, you will be prompted to change your password. Once you have entered a new password, you will arrive at your personal profile page. Passwords need to be at least 8 characters and include both number and letters. Store your username and new password so you can access it later!
- Forgot your username or password? Just click the links below the sign-in page.
- Once you have created your account, visit the Google Play Store or Apple App store on your mobile device to download and install the ACS Church Life App. This will allow you to access the online directory and will eventually provide online payment options.
If you encounter problems, please call the church office at 919-821-5750 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist.