What's Happening at FPC
Follow us on Facebook! Our account is fpcraleighnc. It's a great way to connect to us and see updates and happenings at the church.
Exciting book project from the Journey Sunday School Class: copies of an essential collection of prayers of confession and assurances of pardon are available for purchase. All prayers in the collection titled Forgiven: A Yearlong Journey Through Prayers of Confession from the First Presbyterian Church of Raleigh were written by pastors and former pastors of First Presbyterian. Purchase one for a college student, a relative, or a close friend. Read all about it here.
Grief Support Workshops: Writing toward Healing, a series of free workshops helping those who have experienced a loss. Held on three Saturdays this spring: May 5 and June 2, 9:30 am - noon at the church. Registration is required; click here to use FPC Connects, or call the church office.
Vacation Bible School 2018!
- WHEN: June 25 - 29, 2018, 9:00 am - noon
- WHO: Children age 3 through Grade 5; rising Grades 1 - 5 have a full-day option, 9:00 am - 4:00 pm ($80)
- REGISTRATION BEGINS: March 1
- Click here to register for 9:00 am - noon (free, age 3 and up)
- Click here to register for 9:00 am - 4:00 pm (rising Grade 1 - Grade 5)
We always need plenty of adult and youth volunteers! Volunteer registration via FPC Connects is coming soon!
First Presbyterian Church of Raleigh Calendar of Events
Follow this link for a full page calendar.