What's Happening at FPC
Follow us on Facebook! Our account is fpcraleighnc. It's a great way to connect to us and see updates and happenings at the church.
Exciting book project from the Journey Sunday School Class: copies of an essential collection of prayers of confession and assurances of pardon are available for purchase. All prayers in the collection titled Forgiven: A Yearlong Journey Through Prayers of Confession from the First Presbyterian Church of Raleigh were written by pastors and former pastors of First Presbyterian. Purchase one for a college student, a relative, or a close friend. Read all about it here.
VARIETY SHOW and Silent Auction
- WHEN: Sunday, February 25, 2018, 5:00 pm
- WHERE: Memorial Hall
- FPC children and youth, plus a few brave adults, will serve you a meal and put on a show that you won't easily forget.
- Loads of fun for the whole family!
- The meal and silent auction help to pay for the high-school mission trip to Baltimore this June.
- We'd love to take your items for the silent auction! Let Beth Thaxton know what you can donate (time, talents, or treasures).
The annual All-Church Retreat is only two months away!
- WHEN: March 2-4, 2018
- WHERE: Montreat Conference Center in the newly renovated Assembly Inn (with accessibility for all!)
- COST: $150 per adult; $40 per child (age 5- 6th grade); $80 per youth (MS/HS). Kids under 5 are free! This includes room and board for 2 nights, most meals, program costs, and a great respite away!
- TO REGISTER: Click here to register online and pay a deposit or speak with Matt Tunnell or Megan Wood-Tunnell at church.
Vacation Bible School 2018!
- WHEN: June 25-29, 2018, 9am-12pm
- REGISTRATION BEGINS: March 1
First Presbyterian Church of Raleigh Calendar of Events
Follow this link for a full page calendar.